NASCAR & Oil Trivia. ChrisFix vs SubaruWRXFan vs Busted Knuckle Films.
1. With 5W-30 oil, what does the "W" stand for?
2. How much weight will a driver lose in a NASCAR race?
3. How much do 6th Gen Sprint Cup cars weigh?
4. How long did it take to build Daytona International Speedway?
5. What are two advantages of using natural gas to derive a base oil?
6. Among I3, I4, I5, and I6 engines, which does not have both primary and secondary forces balanced?
7. Between ChrisFix, SubaruWRXFan, and Engineering Explained, who has a video with the least amount of views?
8. What is the ideal location to add ballast on a Sprint Cup car?
9. Which side of a Sprint Cup car is flattest?
10. What is the number of the car which won the 57th Daytona 500?
|タグ||autos & vehicles|